While at CEB, a Research & Technology Company, I assisted with digital and software development and implementation, business systems, infrastructure, and process improvement solutions. My detailed experience with this company includes psychometric and aptitude testing and data warehousing. I supported their business systems initiative with a human resources information system and CEB and SHL business units finance platform upgrades. I also assisted with data center infrastructure moves and active directory upgrade and rollout. Their process was also improved through my review and overhaul of their project management methodology, agile training, Project Management Office (PMO) project acceleration process, and sponsor on-boarding training.
Retail, Railway Infrastructure, & Warehouse Management
My international services extended to Network Rail. I helped this railway infrastructure in the United Kingdom with telecommunication operational support system (OSS), rail asset management, and rail flaws management. I worked closely with them to implement a packaged suite of IT programs, which provided OSS for their telecom network. This helped them manage how the suppliers deliver the applications and ensured that these suppliers adhered to the requirements provided within the tender, timescale, and budget. I also helped Network Rail by:
• Developing & Implementing an Asset Data Store for All Telecoms Assets Being Installed
• Liaising With Both Business & Supplies Of the OSS To Ensure All Requirements Are Met
• Developing & Implementing a System To Manage the Renewal Of Railway Assets for Three Areas Of the Business Using Agile & SDLC Processes
• Developing & Implementing a Means Of Tracking Rail Defects Using Agile & SDLC Processes
• Implementing Training On the IT Project Life Cycle & Standards To All Program & Project Managers